Branding Your Company Image
Today's customers think of branding as that creative thing companies do with the name of a product or service. It is the packaging of a product which includes the visual impression, logo, the jingle or tune that your customer's mind conjures up when they hear your product name, and the identifiable phrase that keeps your product's name in front of the buying public. Branding can be as simple as designing a new wrapper or it can be an exciting long-term media campaign for print and television that communicates the brand message.
Today's buyers use their instincts to determine the worth of a product or service, and it is based on visual impressions. Potential buyers make the subconscious decision of whether or not they want to do business within the first few seconds of exposure to your company or product. This visual impression comes from the packaging of your product, the impression they have of your web site, and presentation information, such as brochures or business cards. A successful image is the foundation of every successful company. The image of your brand determines your credibility in the mind of new clients, and establishes the value of your products and services.
Your company has only one chance to make a great first impression. Here are some of the areas that companies use to make favorable first impressions. Create the Right Impression:
- - Logo Design to create the value of your product or service
- - Letterhead, Business Cards and Invoices
- - Web site and interactive design
- - Brochures and Handouts that explain the products and their value to the buyer
- - Business presentations, beginning with the telephone
- - Exhibits and Trade Show presentation
- - Product and packaging design
- - Professional Customer Service